Saudi Arabia Small Business Ideas, Opportunities, and SME Organizations. Find the best tips in our Doing Business in Saudi Arabia Guide. And get information about Franchising Opportunities in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East and local industry news starting here. INJAZ Entrepreneurship Organization Saudi Arabia. Under the close mentorship of a group of volunteers from leading business sector companies, the entrepreneur education program provides students with the necessary skills and hands-on experience to establish their own companies through practical training and according to precise scientific methods. By empowering Saudi youth with different skills outside their university and school curriculum, INJAZ Entrepreneurship Saudi Arabia seeks to bridge the gap between the outputs of the education sector and the labor market needs.
Saudi Arabia Small Business Online Directory
Saudi Arabia Small Business Online Directory and Company Index. People in Saudi Arabia and around the world are daily searching the internet to find trusted and reliable business contacts. One way Saudi Arabian SME and local small businesses can get found is by listing in the best free online company directories. Adding your Saudi Arabia local business listing to these online directories is easy. But if you only list in a few of them, you’re really loosing out a huge opportunity to get found online. A listing in the Saudi Arabia Online Small Business Directory is therefore very much recommended. Forbes Magazine 30 Under 30 Asia List 2016. Forbes Asia Magazine has selected the top promising young leaders, daring entrepreneurs and game changers and Asian startups: Forbes Magazine 30 Under 30 Asia List 2016. Follow the link to find the categorized full list of the three hundred (300) talented and recognized individuals from Asia.
Saudi Arabia Small Business – Country Information
- Saudi Arabia: Population 29 million (2013 est).
- Capital: Riyadh, Population 5.2 (2013 est).
- Major Cities: Riyadh, Jeddah 3.2 million (2013 est), Mecca 1.5 million (2013 est), Medina 1.1 million (2013 est).
- Area: 2,149,690 sq km (870,000 sq miles).
- Government: Unitary Islamic Absolute Monarchy.
- Major Religion: Islam.
- Major Language: Arabic.
- Currency: Saudi Riyal.
- Internet Domain: .sa.
- International Dialing Code: +966.
Saudi Arabian Links – Find more important information
– Saudi Arabian Top Business Opportunities 2019
– Saudi Arabian Jobs for Foreigners 2019
– Saudi Arabian Online Video Marketing Guide 2019
– Asia Wholesale and the Asian Wholesalers
– Asian and ASEAN SME Directory