Turkey Small Business Opportunities, Ideas and SME Organizations. Find the best tips in our Doing Business in Turkey Guide. And get information about Franchising Opportunities in Turkey and local industry news starting here. KAGIDER Women Entrepreneurs Association of Turkey. The association was founded in Istanbul in 2002 by 38 successful women entrepreneurs, KAGIDER (Women Entrepreneurs Association of Turkey) is a nation-wide, non-profit civil society organization. Today, KAGIDER has 200 members, all active in various sectors such as textiles, communication, public relations, tourism, mining, chemistry and health. Their mission is to develop entrepreneurship among Turkish women to strengthen their status economically and socially. And their vision is to create a world in which women produce and establish their existence freely and play an effective role in decision-making processes.
Turkey Small Business Online Directory
Turkey Small Business Online Directory and Company Index. People in Turkey and around the world are daily searching the internet to find trusted and reliable business contacts. One way Turkish SME and local small businesses can get found is by listing in the best free online company directories. Adding your Turkey local business listing to these online directories is easy. But if you only list in a few of them, you’re really loosing out a huge opportunity to get found online. A listing in the Turkey Online Small Business Directory is therefore very much recommended. Forbes Magazine 30 Under 30 Asia List 2016. Forbes Asia Magazine has selected the top promising young leaders, daring entrepreneurs and game changers and Asian startups: Forbes Magazine 30 Under 30 Asia List 2016. Follow the link to find the categorized full list of the three hundred (300) talented and recognized individuals from Asia and ASEAN.
Turkey Small Business – Country Information
- Turkey: Population 74 million (2013 est).
- Capital: Ankara, Population 4.5 million (2013 est).
- Major Cities: Istanbul (13.5 Million), Ankara, Izmir (2.8 million), Bursa (1.7 million).
- Area: 783,562 sq km (302,535 sq miles).
- Government: Unitary Parliamentary, Constitutional Republic.
- Major Religions: Islam.
- Major Languages: Turkish, Kurdish.
- Currency: Turkish Lira.
- Internet Domain: .tr.
- International Dialing Code: +90.
Turkish Links – Find more important information
– Turkish Top Business Opportunities 2018
– Turkish Jobs for Foreigners 2018
– Turkish Online Video Marketing Guide 2018
– Turkish Franchise Opportunity 2018
– Asia Wholesale and the Asian Wholesalers
– Asian and ASEAN SME Directory