Russia Small Business Ideas, Opportunities, and SME Organizations. Find the best tips in our Doing Business in Russia Guide. And get information about Franchising Opportunities in Russia and local industry news starting here. Moscow Entrepreneurs Association (MEA) Russia. MEA was founded in 1989 and is the oldest inter-regional public organization of entrepreneurs in the Russian Federation. Businessmen from 51 Russian regions as well as from other CIS countries fruitfully contribute to the daily performance of the 45 Associations Committees. The Association is an effective business instrument in Moscow city for attracting local and international businessmen. The Association helps businessmen to organize business and finance projects, including financing by grants from other countries. Existing database on Russian entrepreneur members offers and demands makes the search for partners, both within Russia and outside, fast and simple.
Russia Small Business Online Directory
Russia Small Business Online Directory and Company Index. People in Russia and around the world are daily searching the internet to find trusted and reliable business contacts. One way Russian SME and local small businesses can get found is by listing in the best free online company directories. Adding your Russia local business listing to these online directories is easy. But if you only list in a few of them, you’re really loosing out a huge opportunity to get found online. A listing in the Russia Online Small Business Directory is therefore very much recommended. Forbes Magazine 30 Under 30 Asia List 2016. Forbes Asia Magazine has selected the top promising young leaders, daring entrepreneurs and game changers and Asian startups: Forbes Magazine 30 Under 30 Asia List 2016. Follow the link to find the categorized full list of the three hundred (300) talented and recognized individuals from Asia and ASEAN.
The Russian Association for Entrepreneurship Education (RAEE) was founded in 2008 to foster entrepreneurship through university education, research, and international collaboration between professors, entrepreneurs, investors, and policymakers. RAEE membership is open to all individuals and organizations interested in enhancing Russian entrepreneurship development. And global networking and collaboration opportunities.
Russia Small Business – Country Information
- Russia: Population 142 million (2013 est).
- Capital: Moscow, Population 12 million (2013 est).
- Major Cities: Saint Petersburg (5 million, est), Novosibirsk (1.5 million, est), Yekaterinburg.
- Area: 17,098,242 sq km (6,592,800 sq miles).
- Government: Federal Semi-Presidential Constitutional Republic.
- Major Religions: Russian Orthodox Christianity.
- Major Language: Russian.
- Currency: Russian Ruble (or Rouble).
- Internet Domain: .ru.
- International Dialing Code: +7.
Russian Links – Find more important information
– Russian Top Business Opportunities 2019
– Russian Jobs for Foreigners 2019
– Russian Online Video Marketing Guide 2019
– Russian Franchise Opportunity 2019
– Asia Wholesale and the Asian Wholesalers
– Asian and ASEAN SME Directory