India Small Business Opportunities, Ideas, and SME Organizations. Find the best tips in our Doing Business in India Guide. And get information about Franchising Opportunities in India and local industry news starting here. Young Entrepreneurs Society (YES) India. Is based on youth entrepreneurial power, a power which aims to push forward a healthy, sound and robust world economy. They arrived on the stage in the year 2001 with the sole objective of harnessing the creative business talents of young entrepreneurs in India to fine-tune the same for the betterment of their own businesses, which helps to fuel the creation of jobs and bring about greater prosperity in general terms.
India Small Business Online Directory
India Small Business Online Directory and Company Index. People in India and around the world are daily searching the internet to find trusted and reliable business contacts. One way Indian SME and local small businesses can get found is by listing in the best free online company directories. Adding your India local business listing to these online directories is easy. But if you only list in a few of them, you’re really loosing out a huge opportunity to get found online. A listing in the India Online Small Business Directory is therefore very much recommended. 57 Brilliant Young Indian Entrepreneurs under 30. Forbes Asia Magazine has selected the top promising young leaders, daring entrepreneurs and game changers and Asian startups: 57 Brilliant Young Indian Entrepreneurs under 30. Follow the link to find the categorized full list of the fifty-seven talented and recognized individuals from India.
Women entrepreneurship in India has been recognized as an important source of economic growth. Women entrepreneurs create new jobs for themselves and others and also provide society with different solutions to management, organization and business problems. Women entrepreneur in India can make a particularly strong contribution to the economic well-being of the family and communities, poverty reduction and women’s empowerment.
The Federation of Indian Women Entrepreneurs (FIWE). Which is a National-level Organization brings the businesswomen on a common platform. And ensures that their opinions, ideas, and visions are collectively and effectively taken up with policy makers and various other agencies. Respectively for the development of Enterprise in Women. Collectively the Federation of Indian Women Entrepreneurs endeavors to create public awareness towards women’s contribution to the National Economy. Establish pressure groups advocating the cause of women. And Educate & Train young women entrepreneurs for their right initiation into business.
India Small Business VIDEO Young Entrepreneurs Program. Each year, as many as 12 million young people in India enter the labor market seeking jobs. However, the Indian economy only creates about one million new jobs in the formal sector every year. To respond directly to these challenges, in 2011 the International Youth Foundation and the Community Collective Society for Integrated Development (CCFID). In a partnership with MasterCard, launched Young Entrepreneurs, a two-year initiative to increase support for youth entrepreneurship in India.
India Small Business – Country Information
- Full Name: The Republic of India
- The form of Government: the Federal Republic, Constitutional Republic, Parliamentary System
- Population: 1.27 billion (2013 est)
- Capital: New Delhi
- Largest Cities: Mumbai, New Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad
- Major Religions: Hinduism, Islam, Christianity, Sikhism, Buddhism
- Area: 3.3 million sq km (1.3 million sq miles)
- Major Languages: Hindi, English. (Both are official languages)
- Life Expectancy: Men 64 Years, Women 67 Years
- Monetary Unit: Indian Rupee
- Main Exports: Agricultural products, textile goods, gems and jewelry, software services and technology, engineering goods, chemicals, leather products
- GDP: Per Capita PPP: US $3,876
- Internet Domain: .in
- International Dialing Code: +91
Indian Links – Find more important information
– Indian Top Business Opportunities 2019
– Indian Jobs for Foreigners 2019
– Indian Online Video Marketing Guide 2019
– Indian Franchise Opportunity 2019
– Asia Wholesale and the Asian Wholesalers
– Asian and ASEAN SME Directory