Australia Small Business Opportunities, Ideas, and SME Organizations. Find the best tips in our Doing Business in Australia Guide. And get information about Franchising Opportunities in Australia and local industry news starting here. Australian Association For Entrepreneurs. AUAFE, the Australian Association for Entrepreneurs. They are a force for positive influence in three key pillars of the Entrepreneurial landscape. They are People & Culture, Process & System and Government & Industry. Each one of these pillars hosts a wide range of smaller subset issues and concerns that they believe need to be addressed. Overarching all pillars is a fundamental focus on education. Education has traditionally suppressed divergent, creative and lateral thinking. They are all characteristics key to entrepreneurial success. AUAFE education is geared towards an Australian entrepreneur mindset. Encouraging growth in all three pillars. Providing a foundation of strength and a platform on which to flourish.
Australia Small Business Online Directory
Australia Small Business Online Directory and Company Index. People in Australia and around the world are daily searching the internet to find trusted and reliable business contacts. One way Australian SME and local small businesses can get found is by listing in the best free online company directories. Adding your Australia local business listing to these online directories is easy. But if you only list in a few of them, you’re really loosing out a huge opportunity to get found online. A listing in the Australia Online Small Business Directory is therefore very much recommended. 28 Smartest Young Australian Entrepreneurs under 30. Forbes Asia Magazine has selected the top promising young leaders, daring entrepreneurs and game changers and Asian startups: 28 Smartest Young Australian Entrepreneurs under 30. Follow the link to find the categorized full list of the twenty-eight talented and recognized individuals from Australia.
Australia Small Business – Country Information
- Full Name: The Commonwealth of Australia
- The form of Government: Parliamentary Democracy (Federal Constitutional Monarchy)
- Population: 22.9 million (2013 est.)
- Capital: Canberra
- Largest Cities: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide.
- Major Religion: Christianity
- Area: 7.68 million sq km (2.96 sq miles)
- Major Language: Australian English
- Life Expectancy: Men 80 Years, Women 84 Years
- Monetary Unit: Australian Dollar
- Main Exports: Ores and metals; wool, food and live animals; fuels, transport machinery, and equipment
- GDP: Per Capita PPP: US $44,598 (World Bank 2012)
- Internet Domain: .au
- International Dialing Code: +61