Taiwan Small Business Ideas, Opportunities, and SME Organizations. Find the best tips in our Doing Business in Taiwan Guide. And get information about Franchising Opportunities in Taiwan and local industry news starting here. Taiwanese Women’s Entrepreneurs Association was established in 1980. During this time, the Association established its Taiwan divisions and branches, and also assisted the Global Federation of Chinese Business Women to establish fifteen branches around the world. The twenty-four branches in Taiwan, including the main association, consisting of more than 1500 members, who are the elite of businesswomen from various industrial and commercial circles. All of them excel in their trade and are highly successful. The majority of businesses in Taiwan are comprised of small and medium enterprises, and a marked sense of solidarity has developed among these Taiwanese small businesses. These strong ties that had been forged through mutual support and networked financing have enabled them to survive many financial crises.
Taiwan Small Business Online Directory
Taiwan Small Business Online Directory and Company Index. People in Taiwan and around the world are daily searching the internet to find trusted and reliable business contacts. One way Taiwanese SME and local small businesses can get found is by listing in the best free online company directories. Adding your Taiwan local business listing to these online directories is easy. But if you only list in a few of them, you’re really loosing out a huge opportunity to get found online. A listing in the Taiwan Online Small Business Directory is therefore very much recommended. 4 Important Young Taiwanese Entrepreneurs under 30. Forbes Asia Magazine has selected the top promising young leaders, daring entrepreneurs and game changers and Asian startups: 4 Important Young Taiwanese Entrepreneurs under 30. Follow the link to find the categorized full list of the four talented and recognized individuals from Taiwan.
Taiwan Small Business – Country Information
- Taiwan: Population 23.3 million (2013 est).
- Capital: Taipei, Population 2.6 million (2013 est).
- Major Cities: New Taipei City (3.9 Million), Kaohsiung (2.7 million), Taipei (2.6 million), Tainan (1.8 million).
- Area: 36,193 sq km (13,974 sq miles).
- Government: Unitary State, Semi-presidential System, Constitutional Republic.
- Major Religions: Buddhism, Taoism, Christianity.
- Major Languages: Mandarin Chinese, Taiwanese Hokkien.
- Currency: New Taiwan Dollar.
- Internet Domain: .tw.
- International Dialing Code: +886.
Taiwanese Links – Find more important information
– Taiwanese Top Business Opportunities 2019
– Taiwanese Jobs for Foreigners 2019
– Taiwanese Online Video Marketing Guide 2019
– Taiwanese Franchise Opportunity 2019
– Asia Wholesale and the Asian Wholesalers
– Asian and ASEAN SME Directory