South Korea Small Business Opportunities, Ideas, and SME Organizations. Find the best tips in our Doing Business in South Korea Guide. And get information about Franchising Opportunities in South Korea and local industry news starting here. Korean Women Entrepreneur Association. Women entrepreneurs often need to juggle both family and entrepreneurship, and this often restricts their ability to grow their businesses. In the Republic of Korea, women entrepreneurs also face difficulties maintaining their businesses while assuming responsibility for household chores and child upbringing. In addition, it is hard for South Korean women entrepreneurs to break into the male-oriented business culture and business networks dominated by men.
South Korea Small Business Online Directory
South Korea Small Business Online Directory and Company Index. People in South Korea and around the world are daily searching the internet to find trusted and reliable business contacts. One way South Korean SME and local small businesses can get found, is by listing in the best free online company directories. Adding your South Korea local business listing to these online directories is easy. But if you only list in a few of them, you’re really loosing out a huge opportunity to get found online. A listing in the South Korea Online Small Business Directory is therefore very much recommended. 15 Influential Young South Korean Entrepreneurs under 30. Forbes Asia Magazine has selected the top promising young leaders, daring entrepreneurs and game changers and Asian startups: 15 Influential Young South Korean Entrepreneurs under 30. Follow the link to find the categorized full list of the fifteen talented and recognized individuals from South Korea.
Youth Entrepreneurs’ Society of Korea (YES Korea) is a not-for-profit organization that helps young people search their dreams, start their own business & create employment. We are dedicated to empowering young people to grow, by technical assistance, sharing knowledge & experiences, developing quality standards & generating resources. YES, Korea has been a host of the Global Entrepreneurship Week in Korea which celebrates entrepreneurship and mobilizes Korean entrepreneurial community and has developed an open entrepreneurial ecosystem with young people, communities and local governments.
South Korea Small Business – Country Information
- South Korea: Population 50 million (2013 est).
- Capital: Seoul, Population 10 million (2013 est).
- Major Cities: Seoul, Busan (3.4 million, est), Incheon (2.6 million, est).
- Area: 100,210 sq km (38,691 sq miles).
- Government: Unitary Presidential Constitutional Republic.
- Major Religions: Non-Religious (52%), Christianity (20%), Buddhism 16%.
- Major Language: Korean.
- Currency: South Korean Won.
- Internet Domain: .kr.
- International Dialing Code: +82.
South Korean Links – Find more important information
– South Korean Top Business Opportunities 2019
– South Korean Jobs for Foreigners 2019
– South Korean Online Video Marketing Guide 2019
– South Korean Franchise Opportunity 2019
– Asia Wholesale and the Asian Wholesalers
– Asian and ASEAN SME Directory