Hong Kong Small Business Opportunities, Ideas and SME Organizations. Find the best tips in our Doing Business in Hong Kong Guide. And get information about Franchising Opportunities in Hong Kong and local industry news starting here. The Entrepreneurs Club, Hong Kong. Unlike other entrepreneurs associations in Hong Kong. The E Club aims to assist established as well as start ups in getting to the next level of their business. And is unique in providing group health insurance, hotels and restaurant discounts. As well as regular talks, workshops and social networking events. Established in 2002. The Entrepreneurs Club has impacted many entrepreneurs throughout the years. And is one of the longest running English speaking organizations for Entrepreneurs in Hong Kong. With an impressive track record for getting iconic entrepreneurs to give inspiring talks for events. The E Club’s speaker list reads like Who’s Who in Hong Kong.
Hong Kong Small Business Online Directory
Hong Kong Small Business Online Directory and Company Index. People in Hong Kong and around the world are daily searching the internet to find trusted and reliable business contacts. One way H.K. SME and local small businesses can get found is by listing in the best free online company directories. Adding your Hong Kong local business listing to these online directories is easy. But if you only list in a few of them, you’re really loosing out a huge opportunity to get found online. A listing in the Hong Kong Online Small Business Directory is therefore very much recommended. 22 Brilliant Young Hong Kong Entrepreneurs under 30. Forbes Asia Magazine has selected the top promising young leaders, daring entrepreneurs and game changers and Asian startups: 22 Brilliant Young Hong Kong Entrepreneurs under 30. Follow the link to find the categorized full list of the twenty-two talented and recognized individuals from Hong Kong.
The Hong Kong Women Professionals and Entrepreneurs Association (HKWPEA) was established as a non-profit organization in September 1996 by a group of local women professionals and entrepreneurs. They are women professionals, business executives and entrepreneurs. They come together with the following objectives. To develop a strong support network, to create practical and innovative learning and Hong Kong business opportunities for themselves and for others. To promote high professional standards. Based in Hong Kong, the Association reaches out and establishes relationship with counterparts in Mainland China and abroad. Ranking high on the Association’s agenda is timely response to the consultation papers of the HKSAR Government on various policy issues.
Hong Kong Small Business Video. 15 years after its return to China, Hong Kong remains one of the best places in the world for small-to-medium sized businesses to operate. (While “Mother” powerhouse China is ranked lower than several African nations).
Hong Kong Small Business – Country Information
- Full Name: Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China
- Form of Government: Semi-autonomous, Special Administrative Region of China
- Population: 7.2 million (2013 est.)
- Capital: There is no capital
- Largest Cities: Victoria City, Kowloon, New Kowloon
- Major Religion: Buddhism, Taoism
- Area: 1,098 sq km (426 sq miles)
- Major Languages: Chinese (mainly Cantonese), English. Both are official languages
- Life Expectancy: 82 Years
- Monetary Unit: Hong Kong Dollar
- Main Exports: Electrical and electronic goods, clothing
- GDP: Per Capita PPP: US $51,946 (World Bank 2012)
- Internet Domain: .hk
- International Dialing Code: +852
Hong Kong Links – Find more important information
– Hong Kong Top Business Opportunities 2018
– Hong Kong Jobs for Foreigners 2018
– Hong Kong Online Video Marketing Guide 2018
– Hong Kong Franchise Opportunity 2018
– Asia Wholesale and the Asian Wholesalers
– Asian and ASEAN SME Directory