Singapore Small Business Opportunities, Ideas, and SME Organizations. Find the best tips in our Doing Business in Singapore Guide. And get information about Franchising Opportunities in Singapore and local industry news starting here. Small Medium Business Association (SMBA) Singapore was formed as a flagship initiative by a team of local businessmen & women operating SMEs spanning across diverse industries and disciplines. The core vision of this organization is Building a New Generation of Business Leaders. Our community of entrepreneurs is dedicated to upholding the best business practices and ethics, being exemplary luminaries for a new generation of aspiring entrepreneurs to emulate. In line with our mission to promote entrepreneurship among youth talents in Singapore, SMBA works closely with local universities and their entrepreneurship clubs such as the NUS Entrepreneurship Society (NES) to facilitate joint projects and events targeted to instill business thinking among the youths as well as support them with advisors, mentors, and Singapore small and medium business resources to further their aspirations.
Singapore Small Business Online Directory
Singapore Small Business Online Directory and Company Index. People in Singapore and around the world are daily searching the internet to find trusted and reliable business contacts. One way Singaporean SME and local small businesses can get found is by listing in the best free online company directories. Adding your Singapore local business listing to these online directories is easy. But if you only list in a few of them, you’re really loosing out a huge opportunity to get found online. A listing in the Singapore Online Small Business Directory is therefore very much recommended. 24 Top Young Singaporean Entrepreneurs under 30. Forbes Asia Magazine has selected the top promising young leaders, daring entrepreneurs and game changers and Asian startups: Top Young Singaporean Entrepreneurs under 30. Follow the link to find the categorized full list of the talented and recognized individuals from Singapore.
Singapore Small Business – Country Information
Singapore has become one of the world’s most prosperous countries. Its free and open environment for business has led to the world bank ranking Singapore #1 as the easiest country in the world to do business overall, as well as the easiest place to trade across borders.
- Singapore: Population 5.85 million.
- Capital: Singapore is a Sovereign City-state and an Island Country.
- Major Cities: No Cities, but some smaller towns (Neighbourhoods, local districts), like Toa Payoh, Ang Mo Kio, Choa Chu Kang, Bedok, Tampines.
- Area: 725.7 sq km (280,2 sq miles).
- Government: Unitary Parliamentary Constitutional Republic.
- Major Religions: Buddhism, Christianity, Islam, Taoism.
- Major Languages: English, Malay, Mandarin, Tamil.
- Currency: Singapore Dollar.
- Internet Domain: .sg.
- International Dialing Code: +65.
Singaporean SME Business Links – Find more important information
– Leading Young Singaporean Entrepreneurs
– Singaporean Small Business – Setting Up in Singapore
– Singaporean Online Business Opportunities
– Singaporean Franchise Opportunity
– ASEAN Wholesale Sector and Asian Trade
– Asian and ASEAN SME Directory