Philippines Small Business Ideas and Opportunities and Organizations. Find the best tips in our Doing Business in Philippines Guide. And get information about Franchising Opportunities in the Philippines and local industry news starting here. Young Entrepreneurs Society Philippines (YES) is an organization of young entrepreneurs who share a common passion for excellence in business and professional growth. YES the Philippines was established to educate, promote, encourage, network, and develop aspiring and successful entrepreneurs. Through a series of engagements with successful business owners and executives, learning events, mentorship, and networking opportunities, members of the society learn the crucial elements necessary to become successful entrepreneurs. The Young Entrepreneur’s Society Philippines Mission and Vision. Envisioned to represent over 5,000 entrepreneurs in the region by the year 2020, YES aims to stimulate interest in entrepreneurship among its members and encourage them to be passionate about building sustainable ventures. It also strives to provide its members with lifelong learning and a support platform to minimize risks and to maximize success in their business ventures.
Philippines Small Business Online Directory
Philippines Small Business Online Directory and Company Index. People in the Philippines and around the world are daily searching the internet to find trusted and reliable business contacts. One way Philippine SME and local small businesses can get found is by listing in the best free online company directories. Adding your Philippines local business listing to these online directories is easy. But if you only list in a few of them, you’re really loosing out a huge opportunity to get found online. A listing in the Philippines Online Small Business Directory is therefore very much recommended. 10 Top Young Philippine Entrepreneurs under 30. Forbes Asia Magazine has selected the top promising young leaders, daring entrepreneurs and game changers and Asian startups: 10 Top Young Philippine Entrepreneurs under 30. Follow the link to find the categorized full list of the ten talented and recognized individuals from the Philippines.
Philippines Small Business – Country Information
The Philippines economy has seen progress in terms of the development of several industries, including telecommunications, agriculture, power, and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) to support economic growth. However, in recent years, neighboring ASEAN nations have been growing faster than the Philippines
- Philippines: Population 98.7 million (2013 est).
- Capital: Manila, Population 1.7 million (2013 est).
- Major Cities: Quezon City (3.2 million 92013 est), Manila, Caloocan (1.5 million), Davao City (1.4 million).
- Area: 300,000 sq km (115,831 sq miles).
- Government: Unitary Presidential Constitutional Republic.
- Major Religion: Christianity (Roman Catholic).
- Major Languages: Filipino, English (Both official).
- Currency: Philippine Peso.
- Internet Domain: .ph.
- International Dialing Code: +63.
Philippine Links – Find more important information
– Philippine Small Business – Setting Up in Philippines 2019
– Philippine Online Business Opportunities 2019
– Philippine Jobs for Foreigners 2019
– Philippine Online Video Marketing Guide 2019
– Philippine Franchise Opportunity 2019
– ASEAN Wholesale Sector and Asian Trade
– Asian and ASEAN SME Directory