Malaysia Small Business Opportunities, Ideas, and SME Organizations. Find the best tips in our Doing Business in Malaysia Guide. And get information about Franchising Opportunities in Malaysia and local industry news starting here. Malaysia Entrepreneurs’ Development Association (Persatuan Usahawan Maju Malaysia – PUMM) is a multi-racial non-profit making organization. PUMM was established in 1993 by a group of young entrepreneurs lead by Tan Sri Lee Kim Yew, the CEO of Country Heights Bhd. The main objective of forming PUMM is to create a valuable platform for entrepreneurs especially those business owners from SMIs and SMEs, to share knowledge, experience, wisdom, and to create new business opportunities through seminars, forums, workshops, business visits, business study trips etc. Since its forming, PUMM has worked very closely with the government agency to promote the business and economic development in the country especially among the young entrepreneurs. PUMM had managed to helped many young entrepreneurs to realize their vision and played an important role in contributing towards national economic development.
Malaysia Small Business Online Directory
Malaysia Small Business Online Directory and Company Index. People in Malaysia and around the world are daily searching the internet to find trusted and reliable business contacts. One way Malaysian SME and local small businesses can get found is by listing in the best free online company directories. Adding your Malaysia local business listing to these online directories is easy. But if you only list in a few of them, you’re really loosing out a huge opportunity to get found online. A listing in the Malaysia Online Small Business Directory is therefore very much recommended. 10 Smartest Young Malaysian Entrepreneurs under 30. Forbes Asia Magazine has selected the top promising young leaders, daring entrepreneurs and game changers and Asian startups: 10 Smartest Young Malaysian Entrepreneurs under 30. Follow the link to find the categorized full list of the ten talented and recognized individuals from Malaysia.
Malaysia Small Business – Country Information
Malaysia has been recognized for its rapid success into becoming one of the world’s leading trading nations with a diversified economy consisting of both export (energy, commodities and manufactured electronics) and domestic (financial services, tourism, and domestic consumption) led sources of growth.
- Malaysia: Population 29.5 million (2013).
- Capital: Kuala Lumpur, Population 1.6 million (2013 est).
- Major Cities: Georgetown (Penang), Ipoh, Kuching, Johor Bahru.
- Area: 329,847 sq km (127,355 sq miles).
- Government: federal Constitutional Monarchy.
- Major Religions: Islam, Buddhism, Christianity, Hinduism.
- Major Languages: Malay (official), English, Chinese Dialects.
- Currency: Ringgit.
- Internet Domain: .my.
- International Dialing Code: +60.
Malaysian Links – Find more important information
– Malaysian Small Business – Setting Up in Malaysia 2019
– Malaysian Online Business Opportunities 2019
– Malaysian Jobs for Foreigners 2019
– Malaysian Online Video Marketing Guide 2019
– Malaysian Franchise Opportunity 2019
– ASEAN Wholesale Sector and Asian Trade
– Asian and ASEAN SME Directory