Indonesia Small Business Opportunities, Ideas, and SME Organizations. Find the best tips in our Doing Business in Indonesia Guide. And get information about Franchising Opportunities in Indonesia and local industry news starting here. Indonesian Muslim Entrepreneurs Network. Micro, small and medium-sized firms (MSMEs) are a key source of employment and economic growth in Indonesia. But many suffer from low productivity, curbing their role in boosting living standards. SMEs in Indonesia face a wide range of challenges, including difficulties in accessing credit, entering and supplying higher-value marketing chains, complex and costly business licensing processes, poor quality roads, unreliable electricity and exclusion from the policy-making process. Although businesswomen in Indonesia play a strong role in the economy, they are often hesitant to formalize their businesses and cultural constraints can make it difficult for them to register a business under their own name.
Indonesia Small Business Online Directory
Indonesia Small Business Online Directory and Company Index. People in Indonesia and around the world are daily searching the internet to find trusted and reliable business contacts. One way Indonesian SME and local small businesses can get found is by listing in the best free online company directories. Adding your Indonesia local business listing to these online directories is easy. But if you only list in a few of them, you’re really loosing out a huge opportunity to get found online. A listing in the Indonesia Online Small Business Directory is therefore very much recommended. 17 Cool Young Indonesian Entrepreneurs under 30 in 2016. Forbes Asia Magazine has selected the top promising young leaders, daring entrepreneurs and game changers and Asian startups: 17 Cool Young Indonesian Entrepreneurs under 30. Follow the link to find the categorized full list of the seventeen talented and recognized individuals from Indonesia.
Indonesia Small Business – Country Information
Indonesia is by far the largest market in Southeast Asia. A member of the G-20 group of nations and of APEC, Indonesia has a permanent presence on the world economic stage. Indonesia is a resource-rich land, integral to spices, rubber, and minerals trades.
- Indonesia: Population 250.5 million (2013).
- Capital: Jakarta, Population 8.5 million (2013).
- Major Cities: Jakarta, Surabaya, Medan, Bandung.
- Area: 1,904,569 sq km (735,358 sq miles).
- Government: Unitary Presidential Constitutional Republic.
- Major Religions: Islam.
- Major Languages: Indonesian and 300 regional languages.
- Currency: Rupiah.
- Internet Domain: .id.
- International Dialing Code: +62.
Indonesia Links – Find more important information
– Indonesian Small Business – Setting Up in Indonesia 2019
– Indonesian Online Business Opportunities 2019
– Indonesian Jobs for Foreigners 2019
– Indonesian Online Video Marketing Guide 2019
– Indonesian Franchise Opportunity 2019
– ASEAN Wholesale Sector and Asian Trade
– Asian and ASEAN SME Directory