Brunei Small Business Ideas, Opportunities, and Organizations. Find the best tips in our Doing Business in Brunei Guide. And get information about Franchising Opportunities in Brunei and local industry news starting here. Young Entrepreneurs Association of Brunei. The YEAB is a non-profit organization, primarily targeted to represent entrepreneurs below the age of 40, who are either a founder, co-founder, owner, partner, major shareholder or holding a management position in a corporation or firm registered in Brunei Darussalam. YEAB’s mission is to ensure access to a network of entrepreneurial experience and facilities to nurture an enterprising culture. Their vision is striving to provide an environment to nurture entrepreneurial leadership and creativity where; access to knowledge, experience, inspiration, and networking contribute to the future of the nation. Their Slogan is “YEAB – Driving the Future of the Nation.” Young Entrepreneurs Association Brunei (Y.E.A.B.) is a Non-Profit Organisation. The association was launched on 21st June 2000.
Brunei Small Business Online Directory
Brunei Small Business Online Directory and Company Index. People in Brunei and around the world are daily searching the internet to find trusted and reliable business contacts. One way Brunei SME and local small businesses can get found is by listing in the best free online company directories. Adding your Brunei local business listing to these online directories is easy. But if you only list in a few of them, you’re really loosing out a huge opportunity to get found online. A listing in the Brunei Online Small Business Directory is therefore very much recommended. Forbes Magazine 30 Under 30 Asia List 2016. Forbes Asia Magazine has selected the top promising young leaders, daring entrepreneurs and game changers and Asian startups: Forbes Magazine 30 Under 30 Asia List 2016. Follow the link to find the categorized full list of the three hundred (300) talented and recognized individuals from Asia and ASEAN.
Brunei Small Business – Country Information
Brunei Darussalam is a nation of roughly 400,000 citizens. The government is led by the Sultan and Prime Minister, H.E. Hassanal Bolkiah. Brunei’s well-to-do economy encompasses a mixture of foreign and domestic entrepreneurship, government regulation, welfare measures, and village tradition.
- Brunei: Population 410.000 (2013 est).
- Capital: Bandar Seri Begawan, Population 140,000 (2013 est).
- Major Villages/Kampongs: Kuala Beleit, Seria, Tutong.
- Area: 5,765 sq km (2,226 sq miles).
- Government: Unitary Islamic Absolute Monarchy.
- Major Religion: Islam.
- Major Languages: Malay, English.
- Currency: Brunei Dollar.
- Internet Domain: .bn.
- International Dialing Code: +673.
Brunei Links – Find more important information
– Brunei Small Business – Setting Up in Brunei 2019
– Brunei Online Business Opportunities 2019
– Brunei Jobs for Foreigners 2019
– Brunei Online Video Marketing Guide 2019
– Brunei Franchise Opportunity 2019
– Brunei Franchise, Regulatory Agency or Advisory Body
– ASEAN Wholesale Sector and Asian Trade
– Asian and ASEAN SME Directory