Thailand Small Business Ideas, Opportunities, and SME Organizations. Find the best tips in our Doing Business in Thailand Guide. And get information about Franchising Opportunities in Thailand and local industry news starting here. Office of Small and Medium Enterprises Promotion (OSMEP) Thailand is a government agency under the governance of the Ministry of Industry. The establishment of OSMEP was endorsed by the Small and Medium Enterprises Promotion Act. OSMEP always believes that SMEs are the backbone of the Thai Economy. They are the leading organization in formulating policies and strategies on SME promotion as well as to serve as a focal agency in coordinating the network systems of public and private sectors in order to drive Thai SME entrepreneurs to grow with strength and sustainability.
Thailand Small Business Online Directory
Thailand Small Business Online Directory and Company Index. People in Thailand and around the world are daily searching the internet to find trusted and reliable business contacts. One way Thai SME and local small businesses can get found is by listing in the best free online company directories. Adding your Thailand local business listing to these online directories is easy. But if you only list in a few of them, you’re really losing out a huge opportunity to get found online. A listing in the Thailand Online Small Business Directory is therefore very much recommended. Important Young Thai Entrepreneurs under 30. Forbes Asia Magazine has selected the top promising young leaders, daring entrepreneurs and game changers and Asian startups: Important Young Thai Entrepreneurs under 30. Follow the link to find the categorized full list of the five talented and recognized individuals from Thailand.
Thailand Small Business – Country Information
Thailand formerly focused on agribusiness, but today the Thai economy is now one of the most diversified in Southeast Asia, with electronics and automobiles joining rice as strong export products. Thailand is currently working hard to continue to develop its creative economy.
- Thailand: Population 69.9 million.
- Capital: Bangkok, Population 10.5 million (Metro area).
- Major Cities: Bangkok, Nonthaburi City, Pak Kret, Hat Yai, Nakorn Ratchasima (Korat), Chiang Mai .
- Area: 513,120 sq km (198,115 sq miles).
- Government: Unitary Parliamentary, Constitutional Monarchy.
- Major Religions: Buddhism (Theravada), Islam.
- Major Language: Thai.
- Currency: Thai Baht.
- Internet Domain: .th.
- International Dialing Code: +66.
Thailand SME Business Links – Find more important information
– Leading Young Thai Entrepreneurs Today
– Thai Small Business – Setting Up in Thailand
– Thai Online Business Opportunities
– Thai Franchise Opportunity
– ASEAN Wholesale Sector and Asian Trade
– Asian and ASEAN SME Directory