Cambodia Small Business Ideas, Opportunities, and SME Organizations. Find the best tips in our Doing Business in Cambodia Guide. And get information about Franchising Opportunities in Cambodia and local industry news starting here. Young Entrepreneurs Association of Cambodia (YEAC). Launched in September 2009 by a team of passionate Cambodian young entrepreneurs from various sectors of businesses in Cambodia, the Young Entrepreneurs Association of Cambodia (YEAC) was established as a volunteer-driven non-profit organization whose mandate is to empower young entrepreneurs of Cambodia to enhance youth entrepreneurship and success of youth-owned businesses by creating a platform for networking, sharing, learning, and synergizing business opportunities, thereby contributing to productive employment and economic development that build the next generation economy for Cambodia. Their mission is to encourage youth entrepreneurship and to enhance the success of youth-owned business entrepreneurs in Cambodia.
Cambodia Small Business Online Directory
Cambodia Small Business Online Directory and Company Index. People in Cambodia and around the world are daily searching the internet to find trusted and reliable business contacts. One way Cambodian SME and local small businesses can get found is by listing in the best free online company directories. Adding your Cambodia local business listing to these online directories is easy. But if you only list in a few of them, you’re really loosing out a huge opportunity to get found online. A listing in the Cambodia Online Small Business Directory is therefore very much recommended. 2 Cool Young Cambodian Entrepreneurs under 30. Forbes Asia Magazine has selected the top promising young leaders, daring entrepreneurs and game changers and Asian startups: 2 Cool Young Cambodian Entrepreneurs under 30. Follow the link to find the categorized full list of the two talented and recognized individuals from Cambodia.
Cambodia Small Business – Country Information
Cambodia’s economy experienced rapid growth in the mid-2000s, driven by tourism and textile manufacturing. Individual Cambodians still largely support themselves through agriculture. The government relies heavily on foreign donors to meet its budget requirements.
- Cambodia: Population 14.9 million (2013).
- Capital: Phnom Penh, Population 1.3 million (2013 est).
- Major Cities: Sihanoukville, Kampong Cham, Battambang, Siem Reap.
- Area: 181,035 sq km (69,898 sq miles).
- Government: Unitary Parliamentary Constitutional Monarchy.
- Major Religion: Buddhism.
- Major Language: Khmer.
- Currency: Riel.
- Internet Domain: .kh.
- International Dialing Code: +855.
Cambodian Links – Find more important information
– Cambodian Small Business – Setting Up in Cambodia 2019
– Cambodian Online Business Opportunities 2019
– Cambodian Jobs for Foreigners 2019
– Cambodian Online Video Marketing Guide 2019
– Cambodian Franchise Opportunity 2019
– ASEAN Wholesale Sector and Asian Trade
– Asian and ASEAN SME Directory