Health and Medical Tourism Magazines. The Health Tourism Magazine is a bi-monthly on-line publication, 100% dedicated to the education and raised awareness of health, wellness, alternative and medical wellness issues
With our business to consumer approach to the promotion of each issue of our magazine, Health Tourism Magazine will focus on all areas of health and wellness which may not only compliment the treatment plans for patients receiving surgical procedures, but also provide the opportunity for an improvement of the quality of life for both the patients and their companions
There is increasing awareness of the role that health and wellness plays in our lives and the importance of establishing a balance among one’s mind, body and soul. This “sister” magazine to Medical Tourism Magazine covers topics such as integrative, alternative, homeopathic and preventative medicines together with overall spa and wellness topics, as they relate to tourism
Medical Tourism Magazine. The magazine, known as the “voice” of the medical tourism industry, provides MTA members and key industry experts with the opportunity to share important developments, initiatives, themes, topics and trends that make the medical tourism industry the booming market it is today. In both its print edition and online edition, Medical Tourism Magazine is the only magazine dedicated to bringing those involved or interested in the industry the most cutting edge information.
- Average Online Circulation ranging over ninety countries around the world.
- Readership is over 120,000 per year
Printed distribution goes to
- Buyers of Healthcare
- Government Officials Globally
- Industry Associations and Chambers Worldwide
- International Hospitals and Clinics
- International Health Insurance Carriers
- Healthcare Providers
- Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Companies
- Information Health Technology Companies
- Hotel and Hospitality Executives
- Travel Industry Leaders
- Travel Insurance Assistance Companies
- Academics at Prestigious Universities all over the world
- Consumers and potential medical tourism patients considering going overseas for surgery, and anyone interested in the Industry.