Lebanon Small Business Opportunities, Ideas and SME Organizations. Find the best tips in our Doing Business in Lebanon Guide. And get information about Franchising Opportunities in Lebanon and Middle East and local industry news starting here. Lebanon Small Business and Lebanon Entrepreneurs. Entrepreneurs Lebanon provides local entrepreneurs with a central online platform where they can connect and collaborate with other international and Lebanese entrepreneurs, investors and funders for the opportunity to further develop business ideas.
Lebanon Small Business Online Directory
Lebanon Small Business Online Directory and Company Index. People in Lebanon and around the world are daily searching the internet to find trusted and reliable business contacts. One way Lebanese SME and local small businesses can get found is by listing in the best free online company directories. Adding your Lebanon local business listing to these online directories is easy. But if you only list in a few of them, you’re really loosing out a huge opportunity to get found online. A listing in the Lebanon Online Small Business Directory is therefore very much recommended. Forbes Magazine 30 Under 30 Asia List 2016. Forbes Asia Magazine has selected the top promising young leaders, daring entrepreneurs and game changers and Asian startups: Forbes Magazine 30 Under 30 Asia List 2016. Follow the link to find the categorized full list of the three hundred (300) talented and recognized individuals from Asia.
Lebanon Small Business – Country Information
- Lebanon: Population 4.3 million (2013 est).
- Capital: Beirut, Population 2.1 (2013 est – No population census has been taken in Lebanon since 1932).
- Major Cities: Beirut, Tripoli, Sidon. Byblos, Tyre.
- Area: 10,452 sq km (4,036 sq miles).
- Government: Unitary Confessionalist Parliamentary Republic.
- Major Religion: Islam, Christianity.
- Major Language: Arabic.
- Currency: Lebanese Pound.
- Internet Domain: .lb.
- International Dialing Code: +961.