Vietnam Small Business Opportunities, Ideas and SME Organizations. Find the best tips in our Doing Business in Vietnam Guide. And get information about Franchising Opportunities in Vietnam and local industry news starting here. Vietnam Young Entrepreneurs Association (Vyea) is a voluntarily professional social association of the Vietnamese young businessmen, operating on a non-governmental and not-for-profit basis. the association gathers entrepreneurs of Vietnam to all strive for the development and prosperity of the enterprise, as well as the socio-economy development of the country for the goal of “wealthy people, strong country, democratic, fair and civilized society”. Founded in 1993, Vyea has been developing for 19 years, starting as a young entrepreneur club with only tens of members, to a strong association with more than 9.000 young successful members whose total annual turnover are about US$ 25 billion (equal to nearly 1/5 GDP of Vietnam). The network of Vyea has been set up in 62/63 cities/provinces of Vietnam and 4 sectors of the economy.
Vietnam Small Business Online Directory
Vietnam Small Business Online Directory and Company Index. People in Vietnam and around the world are daily searching the internet to find trusted and reliable business contacts. One way Vietnamese SME and local small businesses can get found is by listing in the best free online company directories. Adding your Vietnam local business listing to these online directories is easy. But if you only list in a few of them, you’re really loosing out a huge opportunity to get found online. A listing in the Vietnam Online Small Business Directory is therefore very much recommended. 7 Coolest Young Vietnamese Entrepreneurs under 30. Forbes Asia Magazine has selected the top promising young leaders, daring entrepreneurs and game changers and Asian startups: 7 Coolest Young Vietnamese Entrepreneurs under 30. Follow the link to find the categorized full list of the seven talented and recognized individuals from Vietnam.
Vietnam Small Business – Country Information
Vietnam enters a time period of continued high economic growth following consecutive years of high GDP growth. Vietnam is working towards its goal of becoming an industrialized nation by 2020 while tackling challenges from an over-sized bureaucracy.
- Vietnam: Population 92 million (2013 est).
- Capital: Hanoi, Population 2.7 million (2013 est).
- Major Cities: Ho Chi Minh City, 6 million (2013 est), Haiphong 1.9 million, Da Nang 800,000.
- Area: 331,210 sq km (128,565 sq miles).
- Government: Marxist-Leninist Single-Party State.
- Major Religions: Atheists (Non-Believers) 80%, Buddhism, Catholics.
- Major Language: Vietnamese.
- Currency: Vietnamese Dong.
- Internet Domain: .vn.
- International Dialing Code: +84.
Vietnamese Links – Find more important information
– Vietnamese Small Business – Setting Up in Vietnam 2018
– Vietnamese Online Business Opportunities 2018
– Vietnamese Jobs for Foreigners 2018
– Vietnamese Online Video Marketing Guide 2018
– Vietnamese Franchise Opportunity 2018
– ASEAN Wholesale Sector and Asian Trade
– Asian and ASEAN SME Directory