Myanmar Small Business Opportunities, Ideas and SME Organizations. Find the best tips in our Doing Business in Myanmar Guide. And get information about Franchising Opportunities in Myanmar and local industry news starting here. Myanmar Women Entrepreneurs Association (MWEA). Myanmar, formerly also called Burma, is a full member of the ten ASEAN nations that in 2015 will become AEC. The Asean Economic Community. The Government of the country recognizes that SME entrepreneurship will define the future national economic development. Recent reforms have encouraged young entrepreneurs and driven a surge in business registrations. Membership of the Union of Myanmar Federation of Chambers of Commerce and Industry (UMFCCI), has risen from 19,000 several years ago to more than 25,000.
Myanmar Small Business Online Directory
Myanmar Small Business Online Directory and Company Index. People in Myanmar and around the world are daily searching the internet to find trusted and reliable business contacts. One way Myanmar Burmese SME and local small businesses can get found is by listing in the best free online company directories. Adding your Myanmar local business listing to these online directories is easy. But if you only list in a few of them, you’re really loosing out a huge opportunity to get found online. A listing in the Myanmar Online Small Business Directory is therefore very much recommended. 5 Leading Young Myanmar Entrepreneurs under 30. Forbes Asia Magazine has selected the top promising young leaders, daring entrepreneurs and game changers and Asian startups: 5 Leading Young Myanmar Entrepreneurs under 30. Follow the link to find the categorized full list of the five talented and recognized individuals from Myanmar.
Myanmar Small Business – Country Information
Myanmar is in the midst of sweeping political and economic reforms that are earning it the title of Asia’s “last frontier market”. Myanmar has seen a substantial uptick in Foreign Direct Investment, although it still remains last in ASEAN in most economic indicators.
- Myanmar: Population 49.5 million (2013 est).
- Capital: Naypyidaw (Nay Pyi Taw), Population 1 million (2013 est).
- Major Cities: Yangon (4 million, 2013 est), Mandalay (1 million, 2013 est), Naypiydaw.
- Area: 676,578 sq km (261,227 sq miles).
- Government: Unitary Presidential Constitutional Republic.
- Major Religion: Buddhism.
- Major Language: Burmese.
- Currency: Kyat.
- Internet Domain: .mm.
- International Dialing Code: +95.
Myanmar Links – Find more important information
– Myanmar Small Business – Setting Up in Myanmar 2018
– Myanmar Online Business Opportunities 2018
– Myanmar Jobs for Foreigners 2018
– Myanmar Online Video Marketing Guide 2018
– Myanmar Franchise Opportunity 2018
– ASEAN Wholesale Sector and Asian Trade
– Asian and ASEAN SME Directory